- For the finest clean, move the furniture to the centre of the room. Clean the outer limits first, move the furniture back in place and then clean the center of the room. To get best results, remove all the furniture from the room until the carpet dries are fully.
- Use a normal dry vacuum cleaner and vacuum the section you want to clean to remove loose dirt.
- Pre-treat the affected areas with the appropriate cleaning products.
- For generally soiled carpets, rug machines are designed such that they deep clean and remove all the dirt in one cleaning pass.
- Avoid over-wetting the carpet. Don't run the machine over heavily soiled spots more than twice – especially for multi-level/looped carpets as they hold more liquid. If additional cleaning is desired, allow carpets to dry before attempting to re-clean heavily soiled areas.
- You should pull through nearly two-third tank of dirty water for each tank of clean water used, depending on the type of carpet you have.
- Open the windows and doors for faster drying.
- To prevent stains on the carpet, place aluminum foil under the legs of the furniture, if you intend replacing the furniture before the carpet is completely dry.
For best results call our specialists on 1800 213 006. Or visit our website - http://www.classiquechemdry.com.au.